Your Guide to Selling a Home
We offer complimentary professional photography with our listings.
It makes a big difference in selling your home and helps to maximize your return.
Closing and Moving In
Here are a few things to bring to the closing:
- House keys
- Garage door opener(s)
- A picture ID
Sellers commonly pay the following at closing:
- Mortgage balance and prepayment penalties, if applicable
- Other claims against your property, such as unpaid property taxes
- Unpaid special assessments on your property
- Document stamps (or taxes) on the deed
- Real estate commission
- Legal fee or title insurance premium
Take possession of your new home!